FreeFileSync 9.9 is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization software for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. It also works on 64bit operating systems on all platforms. The program can be installed in two versions: as a standard installer on Windows or as a portable application (no registry entries). Powered by a clean, easy, intuitive interface, this tool offers a myriad of features for synchronization purposes.
FreeFileSync enables you to synchronize files between two folders or drives. You can either mirror two folders to create an exact copy of the source folder. Or perform a two-way synchronization that will copy new or updated files in both directions.
FreeFileSync 9.9 Crack has Unicode support and Network support. Synchronization database for propagation of deleted files and conflict detection. Also supports the multiple folder pairs with distinct configuration. Full support for Windows Symbolic Links and Windows Junction Points also is available. Furthermore, the program supports an Update mode which will only copy files that are new or have been changed.
FreeFileSync 9.9 Crack Key Features:
- Detection of moved and renamed files
- Copy locked files using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service. (Windows only)
- Support for multiple folder pairs with distinct configuration
- Compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them.
- Create Batch Jobs for automated synchronization with or without GUI.
- Optimized performance, coded in C++ completely.
- Native 32 and 64 bit builds
- Transactional file copy
- Synchronization database for propagation of deleted files and conflict detection
- Full support for Windows/Linux Symbolic Links and Windows Junction Points.
- Full Unicode support.
- Full network support.
- Built-in support for very long filenames (more than MAX_PATH = 260 characters).
- Copy NTFS alternate data streams, compressed and encrypted file attributes
- Lean and easily accessible UI: only useful functionality, no feature bloat.
- Support for filesizes larger than 4 GB.
- Option to move files to Recycle Bin instead of deleting/overwriting them.
- Ignore directories “RECYCLER” and “System Volume Information” with default filter.
- Delete before copy: Avoid disc space shortages for large sync-jobs.
- Filter functionality to include/exclude files from synchronization.
- Automatically handle daylight saving time changes on FAT/FAT32 volumes.
- Portable version available (selectable via installer).
- Opt-in for the automatic online update.
- Localized versions are available for many languages.
- Create recurring backups with macros %time%, %date% within directory names
- Copy file creates/modification times when synchronizing.
- Advanced locking strategy to allow multiple synchronization processes.
- Case-sensitive synchronization of file, directory and symlink names.
New in FreeFileSync 9.9:
- High DPI display support
- Allow automatic retry at the configuration level
- Show error handling settings during sync
- Avoid living.so dependency (Linux)
- Fixed undefined behavior closing paused progress dialog
- Check if buggy DLLs are loaded into address space
- Fixed FTP parsing error for Windows CE device
- Workaround VSS provider implementation bug
- Respect macOS user settings for date/thousands separator
- Updated translation files