Internet Download Accelerator 220.127.116.117 lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers. To increase usability Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape and others, replacing the standard download modules.
The program is able to integrate perfectly into your browser, if the server supports resume files, resume downloads, and monitors the system clipboard, if you do not get a reference format, which is full in the program, it was immediately offered to download it. Internet Download Accelerator can work according to a schedule, perform batch downloads, in general, especially if the program does not stand out among others, you can try to use it as an alternative.
Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA you can download and save video from popular video sharing services: YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, and others.
The new version of IDA Features the ability to download video from popular video sharing services and to preview and play streaming video with built-in player. Improved pop-ups will show you detailed information on download errors (and ways to correct them), download completion and news. Improved integration with Mozilla Firefox and Opera will make life easier for users of these popular browsers.
The program also contains:
- Site manager for password and download folders management
- Automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web;
- FTP Explorer;
- Download speed control,
- Dial for dial-up connection;
- Search for files, programs, games, and music;
- IDA Bar – a toolbar for Internet Explorer.
New in Internet Download Accelerator 18.104.22.1687:
- Improved integration into browsers
- Improved download from video-services
- Added interception of links from video services in the clipboard
- Added SOCKS-proxy support for HTTPS
- Improved playlists download
- Added option for a playlist and channels monitoring (auto update) and automatic downloading new video
- Added ability to choose the available format for video and audio when downloading from video services
- Fixed form duplicate bug while simultaneously adding a large number of downloads
- Minor bugs fixed