Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus. Its specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit provides the essential exploit protection with proactive technology for browsers and applications. It blocks dangerous exploit-based malware and prevents the damage it can do. And it’s free.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium 1.12 protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology guards you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its security patch.
In the secondary tab, you can view the list of third-party applications that can be guarded by Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. It includes Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera, Java, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), VLC Media Player, and so on. All activity is recorded in a log window; selected entries can be excluded from the list as well as cleared. It is possible to create exclusions when it comes to guarded applications. There are no other notable features provided by the application.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 220.127.116.11 Crack doesn’t slow down your computer, because this technology doesn’t use a signature database like traditional endpoint security, so it doesn’t require frequent updating. And it only takes up three MBs on your hard drive – the size of one large high-resolution photo. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium operates at a different level from and independently of anti-malware and antivirus programs, so you can install it without worry.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 18.104.22.168 Crack Features:
- Shields Java
- Shields browsers and browsers add-ons (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
- It Shields PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
- Ability to add/manage custom shields
- Shields Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Shields media players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Protection against Exploit driven Process Hollowing attack
- Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) Compliant
- Compatible with Windows Device Guard
- Fixed crashes in Firefox browser
How to Install?
- Install the Setup File given in the below file.
- Click Activate Licence and give the id and keys provided in “Serial Keys.txt”.
- All done