R-Drive Image 6.2 Build 6200 is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business. These drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
R-Drive Image 6.2 Build 6200 Crack restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on hard drives free space on the fly. To restore the system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
To restore the system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode. Directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes. R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to prevent losing your data after a fatal system failure. Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and rapidly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by an operating system crash, virus attack or hardware failure.
You can also use R-Drive Image for mass system deployment when you need to setup many identical computers. In other words, you can manually setup one system only, create an image of the system. And then deploy it on all other computers, saving your time and costs. If you need to restore only certain files from a disk image, you can connect that image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility.
R-Drive Image 6.2 Build 6200 Crack Features:
- Image files splitting. Drive images can be split into several files to fit a storage medium.
- Image Protection. Disk image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
- New partition creation. Data from a disk image can be restored on a free (unpartitioned) space on any place on a hard drive. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
- Partition replacement. Data from a disk image can be restored on other existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores data on that free space.
- Disk to Disk copy. An entire disk can be directly copied to another one.
- Image files verification. You may check if your image files are good before you store them or restore data from them.
- Scheduler. A time for disk image creation may be scheduled and the process can be run in unattended mode.
- Action Report. When the disk image is successfully created or the action fails the report can be automatically sent over e-mail or an external application can be launched.
- Support for the ReFS file system (Resilient File System), a new local file system Microsoft has introduced in its Windows 2012 Server. All disk actions are supported, except partition resizing.
- Full support for the GPT partitioning layout. R-Drive Image can create GPT disks, resize them, and change their partition layout during copy/restore operations.
- Support for Windows Storage Spaces (Windows 8/8.1 and 10), Linux Logical Volume Manager volumes, and MacRAIDs.
New In R-Drive Image 6.2 Build 6200:
- Support for Windows Storage Spaces (Windows 8/8.1 and 10/Threshold 2/Anniversary update), Linux Logical Volume Manager volumes, and MacRAIDs.
- It Support for HFS+ partition resizing.
- Support for the secure connection (SSL) in mailing out reports.
- When creating images, a content of files like pagefiles.sys, hiberfil.sys, etc, is skipped when the Backup actual data only option is selected.
- Support for HiDPI (retina-like) screens for the startup version.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. attributes for NVME devices.
- UEFI boot for the startup version.
- Support for Task Scheduler 2.0.